read online —-> http://bookkuku.com/
Unlimited entertainment, all in one place.
FREE to try for 30 days.
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet New England’s Best Trips, your passport to uniquely encountering New England by car. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you’ll visit along the way, you can enjoy the soaking peaks and lush valleys of the White Mountains or explore maritime history on a tour through Maine, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to New England, rent a car, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet New England’s Best Trips:
- Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily – easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road – local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features – including Detours, Walking Tours and Link Your Trip
- Covers Massachusetts, Connecticut & Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Coastal New England, Boston, Plymouth, White Mountains, Newport and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet New England Best Trips is perfect for exploring New England via the road and discovering sights that are more accessible by car.
- Planning a New England trip sans a car? Lonely Planet New England guide, our most comprehensive guide to New England, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Discover USA, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions.
- Looking for a guide focused on a specific New England city? Check out Lonely Planet Boston guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer, or Pocket Boston, a handy-sized guide focused on the can’t-miss sights for a quick trip.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.
read more: http://bookkuku.com/